21.3.08

New Art 3/15/08-3/21/08

Some One-off Photography and Drawings this week, but first I modeled at Rice this week and while there was a wide range of skills and styles, one student in particular was experimenting in an awesome way. Her name was Jessica Streets, and on the first day she was using painter's tape to describe the lines:
Chair, Back
reclining
and then on the second day she was doing similar stuff, but with thread and glue:
Sitting
It was particularly cool, and it's always neat to see someone doing a art technique that you wouldn't have ever thought of yourself.

On to what I did.
Starting with photography,
Skylight:
skylight
Morning
Morning
Express
express

I also played around with drawing in Flash with a kind of linear Flat Art Style. I like it, but no one else has said anything about it, so I have no idea if I'm onto anything or not:
The Business
The Business coloured
Morning Time
MorningTime
The Vaguries of Love
TheVaguriesofLove

knitted sculpture 1 on Monday

No comments: