3.3.08

Con*Text

Con*Text
This Project was first started to fill up time. The initial idea came from the ending credits to the Anime Full-Metal Alchemist, in which all the landscape has text from books printed on it. I thought that that was graphically interesting, so I adapted it to my own style. The first of my projects that dealt with closure (the human minds tendency to fill in gaps in information) The text is mostly stream-of-consciousness while looking at the image. Sometimes the text relates to the model, (as in Giving You a Free Soul) sometimes it relates to me (as in Life is Sparkly in the Dark Places), and sometimes it is free association. Often I come up with a title while sketching poses, but sometimes the titles don't present themselves until I reread the text.
Life Is Sparkly In the Dark PlacesPerfectGiving You a Free SoulHere There Are No Stars

No comments: